View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #68
Tequilla
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfirebird2008 View Post
"Earle just fired me for asking too many questions about it."

Implies that Earle was in on it. Probably told the LOS which ship it would be on.
I never got that impression. He didnt want too many questions about it , because he was the administrator of a company who just had lost a weapon of (potential) mass destruction. That's the sort of stuff any corporate executive would be burned. And stocks prices would completely collapse.

He was also guilty of developing heavy weapons , something that was clearly against the idea of Wayne Enterprises before the death of Thomas.

More , if you remember before the lucius scene there's a scene where someone goes to Earle and explains to him what happened , what was developed and what the weapon itself does. He also feels kinda agitated when speaking Lucius.

I never even thought of him having any sort of connections with a group like LOS , and specially jeopardize the future of the company. Something he is very much interested.

Dagget is a nasty pos . Someone who would involve himself with terrorists just to get more rich. I saw Earle as the typical corporate greedy man , and not that villainous.

Last edited by Tequilla; 12-06-2012 at 09:54 AM.