View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #928
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
They want us to keep guessing.In theory the first Class cast could all be back.They all signed multifilm deals.The question Is are they all In script.I seriously doudt Xavier,Magneto,Mystique,and Beast will be only returnees In 1960's part of film.

I have my suspecions knowing Bryan Singer and his work the future scenes may be closest we get to Bryan directed sequel to X-men and X2.Halle Berry could be left out In order for both james Marsden and Famke janssen to return.And Kitty's role could be given to Rogue so Anna Paquin could have decent role.It's also possable Bryan wants to
get as many main Characters from his films In film as possable so Even If both james and Famke are both In film Halle could also show up.

Besides Target of assassination I think the cast will mostly be returnes from first Class and Singer directed vets of X-Men trilogy.
It does seem likely this will be partly Singer's X3 and that he will want a lot of returning actors.

But they don't have to crowd them all into one film. Unless the story means that time travel is the only chance to bring in the original trilogy cast and blend them with the 60s cast.

It would be nice to see Jubilee developed into a full character, but there won't be room in this next film and she's not important enough. i'd also like to see Ben Foster's Angel (or even a recast Angel) but he's starting to look doubtful. So are new characters like Sunfire, Polaris and Thunderbird. And Ellen Page also seems doubtful, as she wasn't in a Singer film.

As well as the previously announced Magneto and Xavier, that leaves us with Jean, Storm, Cyclops, Rogue, Colossus, Iceman and Nightcrawler as the remaining possibilities, along with Mystique and Pyro. If it's an alternate future or they are just ignoring X3, any of them are possible. But I wonder if they would have Nightcrawler as well as Azazel.