View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #552
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
He's just too damn old.

Which also further proves the Hollywood double standard. Amy Adams gets flack for being close to 40. Famke Janssen can't return as Jean cause she's pushing 50. People always complaining about the age of the female characters, but the males can be any age.
Not for me. If Cable was always shown as a young man, then I'd see Lang as wrong for the role. The guy looks just like Cable, age and all, so that's why I see him as ideal. Heck, Avatar even had him with some facial scars that slightly resembled Cable's. It's his destiny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Stephen Lang is like the safest choice for the role! Thats like saying Jaime Alexander should be Wonder Woman! So no.

And JP, Amy Adams and Famke Jannsen look good for their age.
The safest choice doesn't mean the worst choice. Henry Cavill seems like a safe choice for Superman, Hemsworth's safe for Thor, Evans is safe for Cap, yet they're perfect for the roles(not yet completely sure about Cavill but it seems like it so far).

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote