View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Days of Future Past VFX Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Early reports say this film had a 175 Million budget.It may go up.

As a die hard long time star Trek film the teaser looks more like a Star Wars/Transformers/Dark Knight hybrid than a Star Trek film.That has always been my concern for J.J. Abrams
on Star Trek.Hopefully the writers did their best to bring some of Star Trek to film.

Getting X-Men VS Sentinle action will be worth the price of admission alone for DOFP.
I just hope the box-office performance of this movie will be really good. If FOX gave this movie a $200 million budget and it only gets $150 million at domestic box-office and less than $400 million at worldwide box-office, I think FOX would be really disappointed by that and they wouldn't make a new X-Men movie for a while.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote