View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #109
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
they are just posting the names they feel are coming back.

They dont tell a close source revealed those actresses will come back too.

I see movie sites are posting whatever they want now, chhhh.
Yeah movie sites do that all the time! (well except for Superherohype and X-Menfilms.net - the only websites I visit to read the latest news about the X-Men movies)

I don't think Rose Byrne should be back, I think they wrapped up her storyline in First Class pretty well, like there is nothing to expect from her anymore. But there's also a Moira McTaggert in the original trilogy, who knows maybe they will have to do something about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
that seems like a strong possibility.

A X5 on 2016
and FC 3 on 2017

would be ****ing AMAZING!!

if Fox was smart, the new deals they are doing with original actors should include the next sequel.
So are you saying that X-Men: Days of Future Past is the sequel for X-Men 3 and X-Men: First Class. Like they are both X4 and XFC2?

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv