View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #663
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

My character posters for DOFP, this is just for the returning characters: (I made them small because I don't have HQ pics of the other characters)

When creating this graphic, I realized that:
-There should be 4 X-Men members from the past timeline and present timeline battling the Brotherhood- 60s X-Men consists of Professor X, Beast, Banshee and Havok while future X-Men consists of Wolverine, Storm, Rogue and Iceman. I don't want to bring back Jean Grey and Cyclops because they already died in X3. I don't want Shadowcat to comeback because I just don't like her in the movies. No Gambit and Nightcrawler too.
-I think the roles for older Magneto and older Professor X should be a cameo. I don't imagine them joining the action scenes. I also imagine Colossus and Angel having a cameo in the future timeline battling with Sentinels.
-The Brotherhood consists of Magneto, Mystique, Emma Frost and Azazel. Originally I didn't want Azazel but I realized there should be another male member of the Brotherhood. I don't want Angel Salvadore and Riptide to comeback.

"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/