View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #663
Mutated User
Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

My character posters for DOFP, this is just for the returning characters: (I made them small because I don't have HQ pics of the other characters)

When creating this graphic, I realized that:
-There should be 4 X-Men members from the past timeline and present timeline battling the Brotherhood- 60s X-Men consists of Professor X, Beast, Banshee and Havok while future X-Men consists of Wolverine, Storm, Rogue and Iceman. I don't want to bring back Jean Grey and Cyclops because they already died in X3. I don't want Shadowcat to comeback because I just don't like her in the movies. No Gambit and Nightcrawler too.
-I think the roles for older Magneto and older Professor X should be a cameo. I don't imagine them joining the action scenes. I also imagine Colossus and Angel having a cameo in the future timeline battling with Sentinels.
-The Brotherhood consists of Magneto, Mystique, Emma Frost and Azazel. Originally I didn't want Azazel but I realized there should be another male member of the Brotherhood. I don't want Angel Salvadore and Riptide to comeback.

2016 MOVIES RANKING! Best to worst
Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.