View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:00 PM   #222
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!

Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

It's the close of business at Edward's office as he checks on various message boards on a secured lap-top through a secured network.

Well well Harvey apparently your operation isn't as air-tight as you thought it was The Kingpin has let it be known that there is a contract out on the Devengers.

Edward pauses for a moment and shuts down the laptop.

Not interested in this one for The Kingpin. I've found him to be a man of his word and very direct. But he doesn't do negotiations so there is no way he'd allow Kelly to live.

Just then there is a knock at the door and he opens it and sees Kelly standing there. He motions for her to come in and once she does he closes the door.

They walk back to an exam room and Edward notices bruises underneath the dark glasses.

Edward opens an ice-pack and gives it to Kelly who takes off her glasses, and Edward asks, "Do you need anymore?"

At first Kelly shakes her head but then nods slowly. Edward gives her another ice-pack and she says, "Thank you Dr. Nygma. I'm so clumsy I keep falling down and walking into things."

Edward says, "Kelly I know who you are and who your husband is. I also know the signs of abuse."

She stares at him for a moment and he says, "I've got connections I also know about the deal in place I went to a friend of mine in the D-A's office."

Kelly asks, "So what do you plan on doing with this information?"

Edward replies, "I'm going to help you. Not your husband, but you."

Kelly asks, "Why me?"

Edward replies, "It's a long story you got some time."

Kelly nods.

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote