View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #759
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Do you think Odin would die early or at the end of the film? End would make more sense to me, tied to the invasion of Surtur.
Remember Anthony said he has interaction with Chris Eccleston, Adwale has interaction with him and Renee, possibly with Natalie as well, and I would expect at least one scene with Tom, plus supposedly his trailer was seen at Bourne Woods, and I think it was mentioned being at Greenwich too (could be wrong about that one)... so it can't be that early in the film, if he does die. He also could have simply handed over the reigns to Thor just as he was going to in Thor 1. I think it would be giving away too much in the trailer to have this mean that Odin is dead (although I think this is an indicator that that speech may be early in the film, but doesn't necessarily mean that Odin is dead)

Quote:
(there are also some envoys/ambassadors of a people mysterious, with oval face and black eyes, elongated and sunken)
this could actually refer to the Dark Elves without the masks, Malekith had dots around his eyes, indicating there will probably be some CGI involved with the eyes, and as we've seen with Malekith, they are pale white... Or possibly the light Elves, but they'll have to make them look different enough from the Dark Elves.

Last edited by elizah72; 12-06-2012 at 02:46 PM.