View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #139
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Indeed, but Patrick Stewart's response to questions was a bit OTT, especially when Bryan Singer had already said on Twitter he was on board and Patrick himself had blurted all that stuff out at a convention previously.

Patrick could have said in this latest interview: "I can't really comment, except to say Twentieth Century Fox and Bryan Singer have been in touch, so we'll have to see." Instead he went rambling on about not knowing anything, it was like going too far in the other direction.
That's really the frustrating thing about this film right now. We were getting really positive news, the revelation of the adaptation of a beloved storyline from the comics, "No leather uniforms" reveal, the return of the now-high profile cast of FC, and the announcement of the return of the two master thesps of what arguably made the trilogy great. Heck even the replacement of Vaughn with Singer was met with much praise (I'm all for it, I just didn't think most other ppl did too. Certainly not fanbiys from a certain site we're not allowed to mention)

Now with Stewart playing coy about his involvement, we're seeing the good publicity the film was getting into a negative one. I hope they fix this ASAP!