View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #769
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
Snyder seems very much into the "awesome visuals" type of dude. He really harped on the idea that Superman needs to be not just "awesome" again but also that he can "tear **** up" if I recall.

He strikes me as the kinda guy that rolls his eyes at the globe catch in returns, he shoots spit balls at the screen when lex has goons slapping superman around...

Looking at snyder's previous fight scenes, I'm expecting something uniquely epic. Throw in that DoP and like the effects supervisor said, it's going to look good.

#GameChange.

The issue arises when WB once more let's admittedly over excited butts down. Maybe it's our own fault.
Haha right on. My excitement for next weeks trailer is reaching critical mass. I really do expect this to be a no-holds-barred trailer though. I think this is the most critical part of the road to release. The success or fail of this trailer will determine the opening box office I think. Followed in importance by the superbowl ad and all the build-up 1-2 weeks before. I think this trailer sets the scene though.