View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #470
BatmanBeyond
Future Dark Knight

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
You laugh and moan at every thread that isn't drooling all over Rises.
And then you come along, and make an equally ignorant remark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBat812 View Post
As a sound guy, I think they probably always intended to loop all his lines to begin with, they were just praying for most people to understand it in the prologue release. Clarity is just so important, so much story would be missed. This is the problem with showing people unfinished work. If you guys had only seen the final version and not gotten attached to the original, you would probably love it as much as I do.
I agree. While I still like the prologue version of the voice better, the final version has grown on me. So much so in fact, that I think the alternative takes for the "No! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother" exchange and the "Calm down, doctor!" line are better. The "Of course!" and "For you" lines are clearly inferior though, although I've managed to reconcile the ridiculously high pitch of the first one. I think of it as something along the lines of "Of course, you idiot!".

Cracked.com's Bat Battle: http://www.cracked.com/article_15029...ie-batman.html