View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #502
the dmg
The Funky Homosapien

Default Re: The Official Cell Phone Junkies Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post

But in all seriousness, I do the same along with a screen protector.
Lol...I rock a screen protector as well, even though my phone has Gorilla Glass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CConn View Post
Honestly, I love Android.

Before my iPhone, I had one of the original Droids and - aside from its awful battery life - I really didn't have any complaints.

I love how Android took the ease and simplicity of IOS and gave it some of the versatility and open ended nature of most non-apple operating systems. I'm not at all a proponent of the whole Apple vs. Android war, but as great as IOS, I think I'll always prefer Android.
OG Droid was awesome. I was jealous when my friends had that. My experience came from WM6/6.5, and Android felt much like that experience with the way that I could customize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
I have a question about Symbian, my friend is thinking of getting a Nokia 808, and I wanted to know what you guys think.

Going by some personal research it's kind of similar to Android, but doesn't have the app support.
Symbian is terribly out of date, IMO. The whole reason that Nokia went with Windows Phone was to get themselves noticed because Nokia was king.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown Marvel View Post
Yeah! Just updated my droid razr maxx HD to jelly bean!
I hate you.