View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:33 AM   #955
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK elbowstrike View Post
I'm curious, do you think Supes escapes custody at some point, or do the higher-ups in the military decide to let him leave. The only way I could see the military letting go of a super powerful asset/ally/potential threat in their posession is if Zod is on the verge of completely subjugating the earh, thus forcing them to let Supes leave willingly to engage the global threat. Otherwise, I think the militry in all their paranoia would never let him leave; not that they could really stop him if he chose to do so.
Well according to one of the spoilers if it was real or not

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Below is the exchange between Faora, Superman, and Colonel Hardy. The following has been altered from the actual spy source (to protect his identity), but it should give you a pretty good idea about the scene.

{Exterior Shot} Various Military vehicles and 200 military soldiers are prone, all in formation as if ready to stand off as they wait for TWO female Kryptonians to land their ships. Among them is Faora as she walks past Superman, himself standing and ever ready. Faora then walks over to Colonel Hardy who stand with his men behind the barricade as she begins to speak-

Faora: “General Zod wants this woman to come with me.”

Faora then gestures to non other then Lois Lane. Hardy is quick to object.

Colonel Hardy: “You asked for the Alien, you never said anything about one of our women!”

Faora: “Shall I tell the General you are not willing to comply?”

Colonel Hardy: “I don’t care what you tell him!”

Lois then emerges from behind the barricade as she gestures of Hardy.

Lois Lane: “It’s okay, I’ll go.”

Lois then follows Faora as they walk back to the ship. Superman however tries to stop her fearing for Lois’ life. Faora then finally addresses Superman.

Faora: “If I was going to kill her she would be dead already. I am incapable of emotion…”

So I'm betting the army let Superman go

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME