View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:13 AM   #965
dreamel
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Hi everyone!

My very first post here, just joined the forums.

I'm a 27-year-old Portuguese girl who has been a Superman fan since the age of 5.
It was the Superboy TV show that introduced me to the legendary superhero. His ability to fly fascinated me and although I was a little girl I also used to pretend I could fly wearing a towel-cape like so many little boys did.

Since then I've been following my favorite superhero throughout the live-action TV shows and movies.
Like you guys I'm also totally hyped for the upcoming "Man of Steel" movie and looking forward to seeing the official trailer next week!

I love the MoS pictures which have been released so far. The cover of the Studio Ciné Live magazine with Henry as Superman is breathtaking! I know this magazine is also available in Luxembourg, the country I live, so I'm definitely going to purchase it when I find it.

The recent poster which has been released is awesome too altough I thought it looked fan-made when I first saw it. I was also one of the many people who were impatient to finally see the WB countdown unlocked and reveal the exclusive, somehow I was disappointed because I was expecting something much greater. Something is better than nothing at all though!