View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #30
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

I'm not sure 2 X-Men movie series would work very well. Imagine if they are gonna release X4 in 2015 then First Class 2 in 2016, then X5 in 2018 then First Class 3 in 2019. Even if they turned out to be good movies, it might confuse the casual viewers who aren't following the movie series. One series is set in the present and the other is set in the past. Casual viewers might easily get tired of it and it might affect the box-office performance of the movies.

So I'm hoping after DOFP, they will be done with the First Class cast and just move on with X-Men 4, 5 and 6. For First Class 2, I originally wanted to see how Professor X met Jean Grey and Cyclops. For First Class 3, I wanted to see how Storm met Professor X, I wanted to see how Beast left the X-Men and how Magneto met Sabretooth and Toad. But the plot of the First Class sequel is very different to what I imagined before and the fact that they are bringing back a couple of actors from the original trilogy, made me realized that they should just continue with the original cast and stop looking back on what happened in the past.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote