View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #34
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueserenity View Post
If the main trio were down for a fourth and there was money to be made, I can see a 4th one happening. They've got an advantage the old cast is losing: youth. No offense to these lovely men, but Ian and Patrick aren't getting any younger and I can't see them wanting to keep doing X-Men for the rest of their lives. I can see the possibility of an X4 and if that does spectacular, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe there's a teeny tiny chance for X5, though I highly doubt it. They certainly weren't inspired to do X4 after X3, despite its box office earnings. They're better off letting the FC cast carry the torch until the whole thing is ready for a reboot 10 years down the line.
Actually they don't need to bring back Magneto and Professor X for X4 as they were already two of the main characters of the original trilogy. So I would like them to take a break for a while.

The X-Men will continue without Professor X. The X-Men will face a new group of evil mutants. For me Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore, Daniel Cudmore and Ben Foster are the only ones that has to comeback for X-Men 4. I would give Angel and Colossus more character development so the audience would know them more. I would bring back Rogue's power and she'd super strong just like in the comics. Storm and Wolverine would be the leaders of the X-Men just like in X3. I would add Psylocke as the latest addition to the X-Men. Apocalypse would be the protagonist for the movie and he could be the main villain for X5 and X6 too. X4, X5 and X6 should be the next phase for the X-Men movie series.

First phase- X1, X2, X3 (the original trilogy)
Second phase- XOW, XFC, TW, XDOFP (spin-offs)
Third phase- X4, X5, X6 (continuation of the original cast)

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote