View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #47
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Next X-Men films

After X-Men: Days of Future Past, I hope they move forward with X-Men 4, X-Men 5 and X-Men 6. I don't know why FOX keeps prioritizing making spin-off movies and turning them into a series. Plus they would earn more money with X-Men 4 than making another Wolverine movie or another ProfessorX/Magneto movie. People have been asking for X-Men 4 since X-Men 3 was released, since X-Men Origins: Wolverine was released, since X-Men: First Class was released and people are still talking about the possibility of having a X-Men 4 movie.

And I don't think its really going to be expensive, they don't even have to bring back the characters that they killed/depowered in X3. Just bring back Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Colossus, Iceman and Angel. Introduce a new member to the X-Men (like Psylocke) and introduce a new supervillain (like Mr. Sinister or Apocalyse) and hire a good screenwriter and hire Bryan Singer again. Its not that hard.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote