View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #20
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes View Post
I know where you are coming from here,but as long as it's not overused and abused,and it fits in context with the scene/s,then it could be an incredible spectacle to see,and not just a visual gimmick to impress readers or viewers who want a bad ass Superman,it's not saying this live action Superman is going to be portrayed the same,or have the same kind of character anyway as the comic version/s that you dislike for using the red eyes over and over.

I think because I want Superman and this film to succeed so much,that I'm scared unless Snyder hits us with all Superman can offer visually(obviously story is the most important),then it would feel like a lost opportunity to show the world what he can actually do,I want people to be sitting watching Man of Steel thinking to themselves "My Lord,Superman could probably take out the Avengers on his own!"

I guess I'm going to get stick for this post,but I don't care

rules!
Well said end of the day you hit the nail on the head when you said its only old to the Comic audience which is hardly any amount compared to the box office.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME