View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #11
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Things you noticed after multiple viewings on DVD / BluRay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brem View Post
There were a few things, and I'm annoyed at myself that I can't remember some of them now.

But one thing I noticed, that I never noticed before, was that when Gordon was taken to Bane in the sewer, and Bane's man searches him, he hands Bane his speech from the start of the film.

I have no idea why Gordon would still be carrying his speech at that point. Maybe he never went home to sleep. But I always wondered where Bane got Gordon's speech from, and I never noticed Bane was given it early on, and uses it to his advantage later.
It was the same exact coat he wore and it's not totally out there that he didn't put his speech someplace else. Heck, I've left movie and concert tickets in my jackets for a long amount of time before.

Quote:
Edit: I remembered one other thing. Later in the film when they're trying to put the tracker on the truck with the bomb, Gordon give's Miranda Tate something that I assume is there to help them work out which truck has the bomb. He tells her to indicate if the arrow moves. She lets him know, he puts the tracker on and later the truck is empty.

I get the impression now that she either a) informed Bane and they moved the bomb to another truck or b) she lied about the bomb being in that truck.

I never noticed that in the cinema either.
Both A and B could be possible, although A is most likely since such an indication had to have shown on that tracker which Gordon probably looked at.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote