View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #50
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I find a bit sad that you guys cant see the real potential of the First Class series.

Just follow these little steps:

- Now imagine teen Cyclops and Jean joining Beast, Havok and Banshee, more Charles...
- Then imagine teen Storm in the mix too.
- Now a villain like Mr. Sinister and Maradeurs capturing Cyclops and Jean and the x-men fighting with him.
- then add a few cameos/secondary roles here and there like Polaris, Sunfire, Dazzler...

And now tell me this wont be an amazing series.

seriously. does this have a huge potential? (appart from X4). Just answer this question, please
I already said yesterday that before Days of Future Past was officially announced as the story for this First Class sequel. I imagined First Class 2 as an introduction to young Cyclops, young Jean Grey, Polaris, Sunfire and Mr. Sinister would be the main villain. Then for First Class 3, I wanted to see how Beast left the X-Men, how Magneto met Sabretooth and Toad.

But things changed when they announced that they are gonna bring back some of the cast from the original trilogy. It also suddenly opens a door for a potential X-Men 4 movie. I think after DOFP, its the perfect time to go back to the original cast and make a X-Men 4 movie. And this is a movie series, I doubt FOX would make 2 X-Men series that 1 is set in the present and 1 is set in the past. I don't think the casual viewers could keep up with that. Plus there's more money to earn with the original cast than with the cast of First Class, so I think it will be a smart move for FOX to continue with X-Men 4 after DOFP.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote