View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #50
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I find a bit sad that you guys cant see the real potential of the First Class series.

Just follow these little steps:

- Now imagine teen Cyclops and Jean joining Beast, Havok and Banshee, more Charles...
- Then imagine teen Storm in the mix too.
- Now a villain like Mr. Sinister and Maradeurs capturing Cyclops and Jean and the x-men fighting with him.
- then add a few cameos/secondary roles here and there like Polaris, Sunfire, Dazzler...

And now tell me this wont be an amazing series.

seriously. does this have a huge potential? (appart from X4). Just answer this question, please
I already said yesterday that before Days of Future Past was officially announced as the story for this First Class sequel. I imagined First Class 2 as an introduction to young Cyclops, young Jean Grey, Polaris, Sunfire and Mr. Sinister would be the main villain. Then for First Class 3, I wanted to see how Beast left the X-Men, how Magneto met Sabretooth and Toad.

But things changed when they announced that they are gonna bring back some of the cast from the original trilogy. It also suddenly opens a door for a potential X-Men 4 movie. I think after DOFP, its the perfect time to go back to the original cast and make a X-Men 4 movie. And this is a movie series, I doubt FOX would make 2 X-Men series that 1 is set in the present and 1 is set in the past. I don't think the casual viewers could keep up with that. Plus there's more money to earn with the original cast than with the cast of First Class, so I think it will be a smart move for FOX to continue with X-Men 4 after DOFP.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote