View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #822
TacomaTruck90
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
yeah, it's reallty confusing lol. I really can't see anyone besides surtur, or someone on surturs level being able to kill him. I mean, it doesn't matter who, but odin is THAT powerful that he shouldn't be killed by ANYONE who is that significant below him in power, which would be just about everyone in the mcu. Odin and surtur are galaxy busters in their own right.

its tough, if thor takes the throne, then odin dies...i don't know haha, this movie is really really confusing right now. I hope we get a teaser by the superbowl. I bet the first full trailer will be attached to IM3
I feel like first blown trailer in may six months prior to release is really long wait to see some material I feel like begging of February have teaser or trailer and then make another trailer attached to ironman 3 , I feel like in next 90 days we will get another ironman trailer and more start of marketing ironman with casting news for the 2014 lineup of movies ..I wanna see stark but this money seems. A lot more interesting since Thor has never really been explorer on screen or television ...even in that Spider-Man cartoon in 90s every marvel hero but Thor got a guest appearance lol