View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:38 AM   #63
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
The X-Men will continue without Professor X. The X-Men will face a new group of evil mutants. For me Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore, Daniel Cudmore and Ben Foster are the only ones that has to comeback for X-Men 4.
I'm not sure if I get your argument. You keep saying that the original cast appeals more to the general audience, and that going back to the old cast will make Fox more money, but then your line-up for X4 excludes Jean, Scott, Mystique, Magneto, Professor X - i.e. the five members of that original cast and some of the biggest characters that the general public would remember the best. No offence to them, but does the general audience really care all that much about Shawn Ashmore, Daniel Cudmore and Ben Foster? So basically apart from Jackman, Berry and Paquin, the cast will be either minor original characters or brand new untested characters. I'm not sure why that puts the franchise in a better position than FC series, which actually has a potential for bringing in fresh young faces to play characters like Jean and Scott.

Mrs Vimes is offline   Reply With Quote