View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #71
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I'm not even sure if DOFP is going to be that big at the box-office even if the movie will feature Ian, Patrick and Hugh. Then what about if they release another movie with just the cast of X-Men: First Class. A First Class 2 movie and 3 and 4 would be great to watch especially for X-Men fans like us. But financially, I don't think its a good idea. If they are gonna release a movie, it should be the one that would truly sell and appeal to a bigger audience. Look at the Fast and Furious franchise. When they brought back the original cast for the 4th movie, it was a huge success compare to the third movie (that didn't have the cast of the first two movies). Then the sequel after the 4th movie became even bigger and earned more than 600 million at worldwide box-office.
And thats exactly what is gonna happen with DOFP.

Ian, Patrick and Hugh wont be the only actors coming back, so lets be sure there will be two more, at the very least.

Sooo, these will be the ingredients of the sequel:

- FC cast
- 5 or so original actors
- SENTINELS
- Bryan Singer back
- and last but not least, 3D

If you really think this movie will get a similar boxoffice to X3 you will be proved wrong remark my words.

The hype is already there, you just have to go to a few movie sites.

This sequel will broke the 500$ mark at the very least. And that alone will be a success for Fox.

Im sure it will do more, but lets not expect less than that, because that would be too much negative taking into account all the positive factors.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote