View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:04 AM   #228
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
I suppose. I just kinda wish they went with some material base on Shannon for them to build off of. I think you can act better when you look the part too, so it probably could've helped Shannon who said that he hated it and felt Snyder cheated him a bit by saying they'd give him a real suit to wear.

I completely understand. Although I don't know if it will be considering Shannon is walking around at his regular height. Unless that mocap guy with the rod up his back as a visual reference for Cavill as to his height IS Zod in massive armor. So many questions!
I have no idea where they're going with the Zod-armor, and why it necessarily had to be entirely CGI, because that's what it sounds like it may be. The armor probably wont be as big as the above, but rather something akin to IM, so still somewhat hard to move in, especially if you gotta move fast and look good. And again, the suit might be slightly "intelligent" and possibly conform to the wearer and his movements. They'll probably put a spin on the armor since it's CGI.