View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #969
Johnny Blaze
Freethinker

Default Re: One Earth: The Marvel/DC RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
"No!" Sue shouted. She created a protective bubble around Ben that blocked Victor's curse. The feedback from the curse caused Sue to groan in pain and fall to one knee.

While his wife recovered, Reed ran calculations in his head. Victor's magic was a huge variable he couldn't hope to calculate. The rest, though? His friends, the environment, even Victor's mental state, they could all be added up. Reed reached on his belt and crunched numbers on the feasiblity of it all. It would be tricky, but the numbers played out right. Reed activated the teleporter on his 4 logo and just like that, Sue, Ben, and Johnny all disappeared from the room.

"I sent them away," Reed announced to his old friend. "You're right, Victor. No more games, no more barbs and japes. Like it should have always been from the start, its just you and me."
"Indeed...now I shall subtract one more", Victor stated coldly.

Doom stretched his arms out in front of him, spreading out his fingers. Manifesting from Doom's fingertips, ten spectral serpents darted towards Reed. Twisting and turning through the air, their ethereal fangs dripping with venom, they surrounded Mr. Fantastic and attacked...