View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #21
DACrowe
Side-Kick

Default Re: Does Bane being a PURELY physical threat hamper him as a villain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
If that makes ya feel better about the plot holes of Rises then that's coolio.
No more than TDK. They mostly have the same plot holes. I don't know how I can make that clearer. It's just I don't care, because they both work as films, though TDK is superior.

Quote:
If he can get in there dressed as a nurse than he could so easy have hench guys dressed as nurses, doctors, janitors, orderlies or whatevs and stash explosives all over the place on the sly.
Yes, because anyone can walk into a hospital dressed as a doctor and put explosives everywhere. How did they get them in that doorframe again and in every window fame?

Quote:
Probably because most of 'em were tied up in the Harvey/Batman/Joker fiasco that just happened.
Every one of the THOUSANDS of cop in a whole city was tied up in an affair that lasted about 15 minutes and had about 20 officers on the scene hours before the Joker's declaration?

Quote:
Who said the city was in a state of emergency. That didn't happen until after the J-Man blew up the hospital and the city got evacuated and the National Guard got called in.
"The police is out in force today..." says local newslady. They could have held it in a safer location, but chose not to, thereby making the Joker's plan easier to perform. Especially when he had to have had that location and apartment selected at least weeks before the parade. Like Bane, things have to break perfectly his way countless times.

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote