View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #834
Fudgie
Banned User

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
Sorry, was being sarcastic actually (should've added a smiley).
I knew ya were being sarcastic. Ya are a big Rises supporter who was complaining about the haters a while ago, too. I remember ya.

Quote:
I think it was pretty clear in Agent Orange's post that he was saying that a website which goes to extreme lengths to make their appreciation of one franchise clear and their hate towards another clear as well does not deserve to be taken seriously because they're clearly biased.
Yup I know what he was saying he was accusing 'em all of being biased haters of all DC and he also said the website looks like a garbage website hahaha.

Two of the weakest reasons ever. Accusing people of bias and slagging off a website design. Heh.

Quote:
Being a critic of TDKR who probably considers that anyone who likes TDKR automatically looks down on anyone who doesn't like it though, I'm not surprised you saw something that wasn't there. Do I hear 'conjecture'?
Dunno what ya are going on about here. Who are ya even talking about? Who considers all of that?

Last edited by Fudgie; 12-10-2012 at 06:40 PM.