View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #455
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I'm sick of countdowns to countdowns and crap like that...at least this thing didn't go on for 2 weeks
That's why I don't mind this one. It's already ending soon. Although it might lead to another countdown. If it does end with the release of the trailer though (which I'm thinking it will), we're definitely getting it by Friday. I'm thinking...what's the point of making a viral for the release of the trailer if they're going to wait until Monday when the trailer will have leaked by then.

Hopefully the new page is interesting and offers something other than a simple countdown clock. Like the Pacific Rim site that has pics/blueprints of the Jaegers from the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
Yeah. That's the purpose of putting it in front of the movie in the first place. But the purpose of not putting it online until after weekend of release is to get that handful of people that aren't interested in the movie to buy a ticket to see the trailer. A few here have said they might.
Eh...I think that's a very, very small ammount of people. Besides...the trailer will leak. There's no way it won't. IMO it would be better to release it before it does and I'm definitely not saying this because I'm impatient...well...