View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #791
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Default Re: "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Wow, either Shane has that much game or Lori was that much of a hoe....or both. I don't care if there is an apocalypse and all that crap is going on I'm not hooking up with my best friend's wife and my wife better not hookup with my bestfriend in the span of a few weeks.
Why does it have to be either? She pretty much thought she lost her husband twice-over, she was alone in an earth-shattering situation, probably losing even more people that she loved than we even know about. And throughout all this, a man she's known for years and who loved her husband almost as much as she did is working his as off to protect her and her son, as if they were his own wife and child. He was doing what her husband couldn't, because in her mind, she was never going to see her husband again, so she sought comfort in him.

Believe me, I see the faults in Lori and Shane as much as anybody, but anyone who gets high and mighty about this is full of it. It's a situation none of us will probably ever know. No one knows what the hell they are going to do in that new world, nor do they know who they'll become.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.