View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #792
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

Default Re: "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Why does it have to be either? She pretty much thought she lost her husband twice-over, she was alone in an earth-shattering situation, probably losing even more people that she loved than we even know about. And throughout all this, a man she's known for years and who loved her husband almost as much as she did is working his as off to protect her and her son, as if they were his own wife and child. He was doing what her husband couldn't, because in her mind, she was never going to see her husband again, so she sought comfort in him.

Believe me, I see the faults in Lori and Shane as much as anybody, but anyone who gets high and mighty about this is full of it. It's a situation none of us will probably ever know. No one knows what the hell they are going to do in that new world, nor do they know who they'll become.
I half agree with you. What I'm saying though is 2 weeks:| ....really 2 weeks? Could her dead husband at least get a month.

You're right though, who knows what we would do in that type of situation. However, why is it that a man can not protect a woman and a child, have love for them, and have her return that affection and appreciation towards the man and not have it become sexual. She could have easily showed her affection just by remaining a friend, but instead it became sexual 2 weeks after all h*ll broke loose.

I'm not really saying they are at fault for what they did, just the time length things occurred and how she acted after she found out her husband was back and things transpired at the farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow_King View Post
I don't blame Lori for banging Shane. I just blame her for being a ***** about it.
Lol, this.

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)