View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #283
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
in reference to my last post, I know Wardell is probably mostly bullcrap, and that his "scoops" are pretty bland and vague. Even according to this link where some podcast interviewed him, he sounds like a 15 year old kid. ( http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/news...=zergnet_38403 )

but he's doing nothing more than what we do here, speculate. and I don't understand why people go after him but try and debunk things all the same on the forums? I think he's got a 50-50 chance of actually having an "inside source" or is just all smoke and mirrors. But either way he's got my follow, he's been right like 90% of the time.
Because none of us are pretending to have insider information. We speculate freely, and freely admit that we're speculating. Freely. This clown tries to say he's an insider or is in touch with an insider, and gets things either flat-out wrong, or makes incredibly vague observations that may get "proven" ("casting news soon!" o rly...? never woulda guessed), and suddenly 1500+ followers are all a-Twitter that he's some kind of oracle.

Seriously: what "90% of the time" has he been right about? I'm still waiting on his followers to list just exactly how much he *has* gotten right. Beyond the obvious vague stuff that could refer to anything --- how many *specific* Tweets did he get right so far?

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014