View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #115
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
It would be a sign that Wolverine brings in the money, not necessarily the rest of the original actors. I wouldn't automatically conflate them. After all we never had a film with the original actors minus Wolverine, so it's hard to say how they would have fared without him.
I don't think we would see an X-Men movie with just Storm, Rogue, Iceman and those other characters who were in the original trilogy without Wolverine. Wolverine is the face of the X-Men movies and if they are gonna do X4, X5 and X6, they should definitely include him. If they didn't include him, thats like doing a Transformers movie without Optimus Prime. Of course the inflation of price, 3D tickets and good word of mouth from casual viewers/critics would help the movie earn bigger money than the previous movies like X-Men: First Class. But still Wolverine is a big draw to the audience, so its a must that they include him in the movie.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv

Last edited by psylockolussus; 12-11-2012 at 07:11 AM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote