View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #115
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Who should the focus be on in DOFP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
It would be a sign that Wolverine brings in the money, not necessarily the rest of the original actors. I wouldn't automatically conflate them. After all we never had a film with the original actors minus Wolverine, so it's hard to say how they would have fared without him.
I don't think we would see an X-Men movie with just Storm, Rogue, Iceman and those other characters who were in the original trilogy without Wolverine. Wolverine is the face of the X-Men movies and if they are gonna do X4, X5 and X6, they should definitely include him. If they didn't include him, thats like doing a Transformers movie without Optimus Prime. Of course the inflation of price, 3D tickets and good word of mouth from casual viewers/critics would help the movie earn bigger money than the previous movies like X-Men: First Class. But still Wolverine is a big draw to the audience, so its a must that they include him in the movie.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 12-11-2012 at 07:11 AM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote