View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #604
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Unintentionally Funny Moments in The Dark Knight Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkVeNgeanCe View Post
The "wheres the trigger" scene is no different compared to "where were the other drugs going, swear to me" scene from BB or the "where are they" from the interrogation scene in TDK. He's using the same level of anger and volume, I honestly see absolutely no difference between them at all. I thought he did the scene as it should of been done.
There definitely is a difference. The level of clarity goes down and it becomes a bit more of a loud "old man" grunt sounding pitch by the time we move on to TDK & TDKR (especially TDKR). It's like a person becoming senile.

In a way I like it but I can most certainly see the comedic value in "Where's the trigger?" as he takes it so far past parody that it's genius.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote