Re: Vote for your favorite CBM!
1) Batman 1989 (Favorite movie, period) - 10/10
2) Nolan's Trilogy (rotates between the 3) - 9.75/10
3) MCU The Incredible Hulk - 9.75/10
4) Men in Black - 9.75/10
5) X-Men 2: United They Stand - 9.55/10
6) X-Men First Class - 9.5/10
7) Superman the movie - 9/10
8) Superman II - 9.1/10 (better than the first, but I enjoy less)
9) Hulk (2003) - 9.25/10
10) Iron Man - 9/10
Removed the ones with rotten reviews on RT
If Wally is faster than Barry as the Flash, how come he needs 15/100 of a second to pick up something right next to him, yet Barry uses that time to build something? And still have time to spare?
If something is not a choice, but I do it, doesn't this mean I chose to do it instead of choosing to ignore it or to find an alternative? Aren't they all choices by the end of the process?