View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #282
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Because none of us are pretending to have insider information. We speculate freely, and freely admit that we're speculating. Freely. This clown tries to say he's an insider or is in touch with an insider, and gets things either flat-out wrong, or makes incredibly vague observations that may get "proven" ("casting news soon!" o rly...? never woulda guessed), and suddenly 1500+ followers are all a-Twitter that he's some kind of oracle.

Seriously: what "90% of the time" has he been right about? I'm still waiting on his followers to list just exactly how much he *has* gotten right. Beyond the obvious vague stuff that could refer to anything --- how many *specific* Tweets did he get right so far?
that's the thing though, he doesnt have any "specific" type tweets, and although his *Inside Scoops* are very vague they generally turn out to be correct.

So far what we have for Iron Man 3 (our first chance at seeing if he is all BS or not) are these tweets: *listing from newest to oldest*

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Inside News: Fing Fang Foom will slither it's way into Iron Man 3 in a minor capacity. (Nov 26)

Inside News: When Stephanie Szostak's role is for Iron Man 3 is announced, fans will go crazy. (Nov 12)

Inside News: Currently the word is that Iron Man 3 will feature a mid credits scene AND a post credits scene. (Oct 19)

Inside News: Iron Man 3 is currently undergoing a last minute rewrite particularly in the film's third act. (Sep 27)

Inside News: Pepper Potts's role in Iron Man 3 is gonna be full of suprises and unexpected turns. (Sep 5)

Inside News: Chen Lu will not be referred to as Radioactive Man in Iron Man 3. (Sep 5)

Inside News: Mandarin will be the main antagonist in Iron Man 3, not the behind the scenes villain we've previously been thought to believe. (Sep 2)

Inside News: Marvel is seriously considering having Pepper Potts armour up in Iron Man 3, an idea that scrapped from the previous film (Aug 1)

Earlier in the year, Clark Gregg said he was in talks to return in Iron Man 3 and was meeting with the then Thor 2 director Patty Jenkins. (May 8)

Most of those, while yes very vague have either been found to be true, or we won't be able to tell til the movie comes out right? I would only say the last one about Coulson and the newest one about Fin Fang Foom (other than that dragon on the wall behind Mandy) are probably wrong, the other 7 seem pretty legitamate to me, even if they are super vague.

I don't know what I think about RW, but I'll still give him the benifit of the doubt that he knows someone that knows something.

Edit: also this is my last post about this because I don't feel like mindless typing battles over a person who if anything is making the hype for these movies even better, and doing absolutely no harm to anything whether he be right or wrong, and that sir is a SCIENTIFIC FACT!

Last edited by mkilban2; 12-11-2012 at 07:10 PM.