View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #11
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf2 View Post
The sr trailer i refer to is this.http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=3tcLTF5qgBc
It doesnt have the plane crash scene.
SR failed partly because it isnt a fun movie. Hope MOS wouldnt repete the same mistake.

I wanna see a scenes from bystanders perspective watching superman doing wonders n suddenly he smile to him before take off.

This trailer isnt engaging. It isnt connecting the audience. Just throwing out its base story. Take it or leave it.
That's something I'd like to see as well. It's like us seeing a Superman in the city doing the unthinkable. But if Superman smiling at bystanders (and the like) is going to bring this film down for you I hope you can find something else to latch on to. There are tons more to Superman that WILL be in the film. This is could be the best movie for our hero ever. I'd hate for a fellow Superman fan not be able to enjoy it because of things like smiling at crowds and what not. But I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised. It will be better than SR at least...

*btw I couldn't see your video.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow