View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Default Re: Which X-Men Should die or be dead in DOFP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Hmmm.. Well if they don't use an alternate future, then Jean and Scott are dead and Xavier could well be kept dead rather than using that braindead twin nonsense!

Here's my thoughts (off the top of my head, while at work)

Storm, Wolverine, Kitty, Colossus, Angel, Nightcrawler, Magneto all appear in future but are gradually killed off (many of them after the time travel), making the time travel more desperate and necessary than ever.

Rogue is sent back in time, having absorbed the powers of some of the dying mutants. She is given a personal stake after seeing her boyfriend Iceman killed.

Already dead in the future - as seen on a huge field of hundreds/thousands of gravestones (camera pans out into the distance to show the huge death toll) - are Beast, Iceman, Banshee, Havok, Mystique, Pyro, Emma Frost, Gambit, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Multiple Man, and all of the Fantastic Four. (I'd love Kelsey's Beast back but somehow it's doubtful, and killing Iceman would save on special effects as well as give Rogue a reason to travel back in time)

Killed in the past are Riptide, Angel Salvadore.

Not sure about how I'd handle Bishop or Cable. If there is a time machine, then Forge could be included to invent it.
LoL i loved everything you said right here...

regarding Cable, I would actually love it if they made him the time traveller, it kind of puts the audience right there with the guy.

I Would basically have Cable as a freedom fighter of sorts along with his X-Force, who are all dead. He seeks out the X-Men to join them in the battle. He only finds Wolverine, Iceman and Storm, along with random young mutants that they saved. The rest of the X-Men are either captured or dead.

Cable, Wolverine, IceMan and Storm then set out to free the rest of the X-Men, a huge battle then ensues, with Cyclops, Colossus, Rogue, Franklin Richards and Magneto escaping, and the rest dying in this escape.

Cyclops leads the team to a warehouse, where its revealed Prof X, Beast and Bishop have been working on a Time Machine.

unbeknownst to Magneto he was implanted with a chip, and this is how the Sentinels find this hideout. Everybody goes out fighting, but Prof X calls back Cable tells him he has to go back, he has stop this, tells him that world would be different, tells him to kill Magneto.

So when he arrives in the 60's, even though Prof X is in a wheelchair because of Magneto, he still believes in his friend, his not at that point that he feels Erik is pure evil. So where Prof X and His X-Men intend to stop the Brotherhood, Cable seeks to kill them... end it all once and for all.

The Only reason why i would mention X-Force and have that little role for Bishop, is too extend the franchise. If they introduce the idea of X-Force and Cable now as well as Bishop, it makes it so much easier to market these characters after they have already been introduced in DOFP. And Cable is a character that would become a hit with audiences so if they have to GreenLight Cable and his X-Force, im pretty sure People would be eager to see the character that played such a big part in DOFP, and was so awesome! And See what his band of mutts would be like!

Last edited by M-2; 12-12-2012 at 02:58 PM.
M-2 is offline   Reply With Quote