View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #17
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Which X-Men Should die or be dead in DOFP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I think the characters should die in action are Banshee (like in the comics) and for the original trilogy, I really don't know. If they are gonna kill someone, it should be shown in the movie and it should a major effect in the movie and it should be emotional and an eye-opener moment. I don't want them to just mention some members of the X-Men died.
There's no way they can bring back loads of the original trilogy actors and show all the deaths that occur. Some will already have to be dead.

Earlier, I said I wanted to see thousands of tombstones with us seeing the names of Beast, Iceman, Banshee, Havok, Mystique, Pyro, Emma Frost, Gambit, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Multiple Man, and all of the Fantastic Four. I think that's a pretty good choice, to be honest, though they may want to show Iceman's death if it's an additional motivating factor for Rogue to travel back in time.

And if the 60s versions of Havok, Banshee, Beast, Mystique and Emma knew their future selves had been obliterated, that would provide additional drama.
The other names I mentioned above were the major secondary characters from the other films, plus a nod to the Fantastic Four.

This is sounding more and more like a trilogy of its own rather than one 2hr film!