View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #603
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,342
Default Re: Discussion: Legalizing Marijuana II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Spider View Post
Uh..? Do all those links i provided look to you like some blog anyone could throw together?
Yes. Yes it does. It's just a blog where someone added a bunch of links and videos that are unsubstantiated. And cut and pasted a bunch of text. Anyone could do that.

The videos don't prove anything, and most of the links just go to other blog posts, or don't work. Only one link I tried went to an actual news site, one I'd never even heard of before.

This is not proof. This is just people making claims. Anecdotal evidence at best.


And if a pharmaceutical company found the cure for cancer, they'd release it. Why? Because they'd make would make so many billions of dollars, they'd be the biggest company in the world inside of a year or two. They'd pretty much put all of their cancer fighting competition out of business and monopolize the market. Their stock price would skyrocket. The stockholders would be rolling in their investment.

Plus you better believe the heads of that company would be on the cover of every magazine and newspaper. We're talking daily presence in the news, Nobel Prize, talk show appearances, and praise as saviors. If there's one thing a CEO likes more than money, it's glory and attention. You couldn't pay them enough to pass this up.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline