View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #604
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: Discussion: Legalizing Marijuana II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Evo View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1898208.html

They mention that smoking weed doesn't give you enough of the compound in question to inhibit cancer growth.
There we go. An actual news source. And one that's fairly well respected.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline