View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #71
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Default Re: Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
The two trailers are virtually the same though barring the points you made in which you prefer the CC footage. I'll also throw in that the released trailer was missing some pretty awesome key shots that really would have made it pop, i.e. the reveal of Supes backlit exiting the fortress of solitude with his cape billowing. (Honestly that one shot of is was sold me on the movie and I really wish it was in this new trailer :\ )

This being the case, why do you think the new trailer is superior?
Damn I totally forgot about that exit from the FOS shot (haven't watched the CC trailer in a while). And now I feel bummed out about that not being in there so thanks a lot for ruining it for me!

Why I think the new trailer is superior...hmm...you know, now that I think about it, it could be because I've seen it in HD, unlike the CC footage. But I do think the visuals of the opening are more striking and I love some of the shots included in the last minute (Lara looking at Krypton's destruction, space ships over the Kent farm, the (Clark?) fisherman with something falling from the sky) and the shot of Superman and Lois all of which weren't present in the CC teaser.