View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #77
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Damn I totally forgot about that exit from the FOS shot (haven't watched the CC trailer in a while). And now I feel bummed out about that not being in there so thanks a lot for ruining it for me!

Why I think the new trailer is superior...hmm...you know, now that I think about it, it could be because I've seen it in HD, unlike the CC footage. But I do think the visuals of the opening are more striking and I love some of the shots included in the last minute (Lara looking at Krypton's destruction, space ships over the Kent farm, the (Clark?) fisherman with something falling from the sky) and the shot of Superman and Lois all of which weren't present in the CC teaser.
Heh, sorry.

Yeah I think this trailer really played up the sci-fi aspects, whereas the CC footage was a showcase of Superman himself. As a matter of opinion I just prefer the latter. Frankly I'm a little concerned about so many fantasy elements in what's supposed to be a very realistic world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Does anyone know how you can save the trailer to an iPad?
You should be able to. I can watch it on my iphone. I have the trailer downloaded if you want it

Quote:
Originally Posted by UaalaDan View Post
You have to. It's one of the best Superman stories EVER. Definitely in my top 10.
Absolutely

I think if there was ever a Superman story to follow as an inspiration for depicting a realistic Superman onscreen, that story would be at the top of my list.

Last edited by StarvingArtist; 12-12-2012 at 04:38 PM.