View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: What people DIDN'T like from The Avenger ........Spoilers - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCadaver49 View Post
I totally agree that Cap was lacking for action in a few scenes. The fight on the outside of the Helicarrier was pretty embarrassing. I think he got just about enough to do physically during the final battle, but I think Widow outshines him slightly. I don't really have a problem with that though...

I don't think Iron-man dominated Cap in the leadership department. I thought Cap got plenty of time to develop how he was the leader of the team.
Cap is the tactical leader of the team during times of battle. Iron Man is like the CEO of The Avengers, publicity and fund raising and all that. :P I think Thor got the short end of the action stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
What I didn't like about Avengers?

I didn't like how I missed the shawarma scene the first two times I saw Avengers. Finally had time to stay after the credits my third time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
heh Yeah may people thought the Thanos scene was the onlt scene. I find it funny they went back AFTER it Premired over seas to film it before it hit the screen in the states
My brother sees Thanos smirk and stands up. And I said, "sit your ass back down we didnt come all this way for a film 5 years in the making and spend $25 on the marathon in 3D to leave before the end credits now!"

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote