View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #564
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
god
Oh come on lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Four dumb meatheads =/= an interesting group of villains
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
which ones are the meatheads?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Crossbones, Kurse, Abomination, etc
Guys. IF the MoE are part of it. IF they are, they will be characters introduced. I am not saying these are the best characters, I am saying, these are the characters available. They aren't going to pull Skurge and Amora out of thin air. There has been NOTHING said about the two during phase 2. Yet, if the MoE are going to be in Avengers 2, people seem to think they will be a part of it. IF the moe are involved, it will be a different lineup from the comics. That's all I am saying. i dont care if 4 dumb meatheads =/= an interesting group of villains, those 4 dumbmeatheads, plus whoever else, are who we have right now. That is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Of the ones you guys listed in just the past few posts: Skurge, Abomination, Crossbones, Radioactive Man, and Kurse would definitely fit the bill.

But you're jumping to several conclusions that just simply are not warranted: (a) Enchantress and Skurge are NOT even slightly rumored to be in Thor 2. Wish they were, but they ain't. (b) "Dr. Wu" shows no signs whatsoever of being Chen Lu, or becoming Radioactive Man. The only thing we can safely assume about Dr. Wu right now is that he performs surgery on (a compliant) Tony Stark in China, and it's a safe bet that the surgery involves Extremis. (c) Zemo hasn't been confirmed or even hinted at yet for CATWS. It's a plausible enough scenario for him to be the guy pulling Winter Soldier's strings, but at this point, we simply don't know.

So that leaves huge holes vacancies in a traditional MoE lineup that you described. Maybe someday; maybe even for Avengers 3. But, Roger Wardell prophecies notwithstanding, the MoE aren't going to be part of Avengers 2.
Exactly. IF the MoE are in A2, which who knows, but if they ARE, it won't be the comic linup, save zemo.Just cause he seems logical for CATWS