View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #571
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
If the Masters of Evil are in a film it'll be an eclectic group of characters, not the same archetype x4. I don't think the Masters of Evil will be in Avengers 2, but if they were it would be a lot easier to introduce a few new villains than it would be to try to force the group of characters already around to have any sort of interesting dynamic together.
Yeah, it would be easier. but They alrody introduced villains are malekith, kurse, crossbones, mandarin, and possible zemo..etc. It probably won't happen, but my point was IF avengers 2 was MoE, we have all these characters introduced, that they would ultimately be wrapped up in a team. Cause introducing a few more charaacters IN an avengers movie, and developing a solid motive, that just will take away screen time. And it doesn't seem like there is any more room to introduce MORE villains during phase 2. So I think that IF they do MoE for avengers 2, it will be a mix of phase 2 villains. as lame as it may be, that's what i think they would do, IF they did moe