View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #955
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
you mean like the X-men COMIC BOOKS that have probably 100x's the amount of harry potter characters and often juggle them all (it just all depends on story like everything else).
Well if you look at the crossover issues of Marvel comic books. They always bring a lot of characters and most of them doesn't even have a line, they are merely added for action and so the situation would look very epic and thats one of my problems with the comics of Marvel. And I don't want that to happen in the movies too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
They've already introduced Azazel and it would be a waste not to go the mother and son route for Mystique and Nightcrawler. It would be interesting to see how Nightcrawler reacts knowing his mother is sided with the enemy.
Nightcrawler already met Mystique in X2 and it seemed like Mystique didn't know him at all. Even if they explained their mother/son situation very well, that would still take focus from the actual plot of the movie.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/