View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #855
uniqueweasel
Don't Drink and Bake

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
And that's fine. Didn't say it was a bad thing to be one of those CB fans(because there are as much as there are CB fans who are fine with seeing a detailed trilogy of the man behind the cape and cowl), but this is what Nolan's trilogy is about...a detailed storyline of Bruce Wayne and needless to say, the third definitely called for a Bruce Wayne without Batman for the most part.

Don't worry though, the next trilogy will probably go to the same format of the villains being the focus and Batman taking down these villains.
True, but I would say this past Nolan trilogy has been pretty heavy on the focus of villains, not that thats a criticism. And just for the record, I love Bruce storylines, i'm one of the very few defenders of the lack of Batman in BB because I think it should be that way, but for an ending to him hanging up the cowl for good, I just wish he'd of had it on a bit longer. I suppose thats the thing with opinions, we all have different ones!