View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #24
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: What people DIDN'T like from The Avenger ........Spoilers - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polux View Post
The only thing that bothered me every time I saw the movie (way too many) since the first time, is the avengers being in "radio communication" during the whole movie, but non of'em wears an earpiece at any point (I paid real close attention, to make sure...)

Polux
*shrugs shoulders* I've said this before, I always figured they were wearing small earbuds that fit further into the ear/aren't very visible. See shows like Leverage, Person of Interest, The Closer, a variety of spy type shows/movies, etc... I mean, look at how small actual hearing aids have gotten for the hard of hearing or the elderly, it's not that hard to fathom, in my opinion, that an organization like SHIELD would have the latest in micro-communication technology. Besides, if they had a big clunky earpiece (even like what Fury or Coulson had), there's a greater chance of it falling out during the fight. An earbud that fits snugly in the ear canal is less likely to be dislodged.

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote