View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #993
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Harry Potter did it just fine? If it wasn't for the story of the books, I would have probably complained on how the past the Dark Arts professor were given so much story in the 1st movie but after the 2nd/3rd movie, their role got smaller and smaller.

And I'm not being a fanboy, I just want to see a good movie. You are the one who is being a fan boy who wants every character in the X-Men movie universe to comeback and appear in this movie.
I never once said i wanted to see every character actually read my posts.... I said you can include as many as you want as long as the story makes sense and is written well and balanced.... Harry potter handled a massive cast well. X2 handled a massive cast well..... Dkr handled a massive cast well.... X3 DID NOT.

there's many characters we know already that really don't need much development and can simply be used in minor roles and battle scenes.... Iceman imo is a prime example

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]