View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #906
uniqueweasel
Don't Drink and Bake

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLightning View Post
It was part of the whole process. At the beginning, Bruce only wanted revenge and cared little about everything else.

Alfred calls Bruce on this before his birthday party:

But Bruce does reflects upon his actions after all of this, Alfred too.

Bruce learns to care about his legacy, setting up his goals to better Gotham as Bruce Wayne with the energy project. He fails, setting up the background for the film. However in the end, he manages to salvage this by setting up the orphanage.

And C. Lee. We are just defending our opinions the best we can, just as anyone would do. You have stated that you don't like the films and that's fine. I respect that. But I don't think anyone called anyone with "stoopidity".
Fair points, but just me personally I just donl't see it as a good enough reason for him just to let it keep him down with all the resolve and determination, we are shown him to have.

And just to note, i'm first one to admit I haven't seen any of the movies as many times, or thought as in depth about them as other posters, but I haven't been made to feel stupid, we arejust throwing about opinions, and I find I can learn and think about the films in different ways, while everyone may not agree, we may better understand likes/dislikes.